Mar 31, 2012

My Birthday

On my birthday, Yusuke surprised me with a bouquet before we headed to dinner.  He also reserved a birthday dinner at PF Market in West Caldwell. 
It was our first time to go there, but we very much enjoyed everything including the food and restaurant itself!
We had Little Neck Clam, East coast Oyster & West coast Oyster from the raw bar for appetizer.  West coast Oysters were smaller but the taste was more concentrated than the East coast Oysters.  It's always good when you can order from one piece!
PF Market Special


For Entree, Yusuke had Chilean Seabass and I had the PF Market Special which was 1 1/2lb lobster with clams and mussels!!  Both dishes were not only delicious but great cost performance from the size!!!





Chilean Seabass


Since this restaurant was BYOB, Yusuke brought us a bottle of Belgium beer and a Napa Valley Chardonnay.  I enjoyed both with the food!!








And for dessert, which is very VERY VERY rare for us, we ordered Cappuccino Creme Brulee and Mascarpone, both in just the good portion for us!














Thanks to Yusuke, I had the best birthday! (as always!)







No comments:

Post a Comment